Highlights Recently Published Regulatory Notices
16 – 30 of April 2017
From Depository Trust Company:
- Together with FICC and NSCC publishes details related to its Reg SCI requirement to testing business continuity and disaster recovery.
From Fixed Income Clearing Corporation:
- Reminds participants of their obligation to file and keep current their Certificate of Incumbency which is due to FICC on June 2, 2017.
- Advises participants that it will close the PSE test region on May 1, 2017 simulating a bank holiday for the industry testing in preparation for the move to a shortened settlement cycle.
- Updates participants on proper TBA trade input in light of a recent system upgrade.
- Extends the comment period to June 19, 2017 on its request for comment related to its engagement programs.
- Announces it has updated forms used to file offering documents under its Private Placement rules.
- Releases the TRACE Fact Books for 1Q 2017.
- Issues guidance on its rules as they relate to social networking technology.
- Updates its guidance on OATS reporting related to exchange route matching.
- Publishes updated Technical Specifications for TRACE reporting in the FIX, CTCI and Web Application formats.
- Files rule change to extend the date on which it will publish Tick Size Pilot Appendix B data until August 31, 2017.
From Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board:
- Publishes list of items to be discussed at its April 2017 Board of Directors meeting.
- Announces the offering of an E-Learning course for municipal bond issuers.
- Introduces a new proprietary RFO indicator tool on a date to be announced later.
- Adds sample files for MFQS Daily List, MFQS Directory and MFDS Web Access Service in preparation of testing.
- Files rule proposal to amend its Order Types rule to provide members with the option of cancelling their order if the price of the Post Only Order would otherwise have its price adjusted.
- Proposes rule change to its Order rule related to the behavior of Mid-point Peg Post-Only Orders and Orders with Mid-Point Pegging that are cancelled or rejected when the market is crossed or when there is no best bid or offer.
- On May 8, 2017 will modify the handling of midpoint orders during a crossed market.
From the Securities & Exchange Commission:
- Issues No-Action Letter under Rule 204 of Reg SHO addressing close-out procedure of a fail to deliver position in certain exchange traded products by submitting irrevocable instructions to create shares in the covered ETF under certain specific circumstances.
From UST2 Committee:
- Publishes version 3 of its testing framework in support of the move to a shortened settlement cycle.